Handa, sleeping two, is named after Handa Island wildlife reserve which is visible while taking in the breath-taking views over the sea loch of Nedd.
Handa is a dark slate blue mirroring the colour of the distant island and has a king-sized bed, Hobbit log burner, well-appointed kitchen area with two-ring induction hob, hand-crafted oak fittings, full-sized oven and fridge. The ensuite shower room features a thermostatic shower and carved stone hand basin.
Handa has some beautiful features with galvanised metal switches, pewter hinges & handles and a feature wall of reclaimed wood.
Handa has satellite TV, wifi & bluetooth speaker.
Outside on the private terrace is a Swedish-style, wood-fired hot tub, outdoor dining, and BBQ.
We have a mid-week check-in with Handa but do check with us if you have alternative dates.
- Wood-fired hot tub preheated on first night (please note from January 2024 this will need to be booked as an extra)
- Hot tub Turkish style towels
- Electric heating
- Internal Hobbit log burner
- Small basket of logs
- Hot water
- Fluffy towels
- Egyptian-cotton bed linen
- Wifi (limited due to being satellite – okay for email and Google browsing but not streaming music/ films or gaming)
- Free-Sat TV (no players e.g. iplayer etc.)
- Hair dryer
- Bluetooth speaker
- Charcoal BBQ
- Initial supply luxury soap
- Eco-friendly washing-up liquid
- Toilet rolls
- Sponge/scourer and brush
- Cleaning products
- Mini bottle olive oil
- Tea/coffee bags (initial supply)
- Tunnocks wafers
- Milk (small bottle on request)
If you have any allergies to the above please let us know.
A bundle consisting of a net bag of kiln-dried hardwood, kindling, firelighters and small logs suitable for the internal log stove or for reheating the hot tub the following day, can be pre-ordered or purchased during your stay. (Only logs purchased from West coast Hideaways can be used within the log burners due to the specific size required – see T&C’s.) Guest can easily reheat the hot tub the following day to bring it back up to temperature and instructions are displayed as well as a video ‘how to guide’ within the guest log-in.